Patented Drain Systems
Bix Basement Systems offers patented drain systems for alleviating water leaking issues and ridding water from your basement permanently. We have provided and installed these professionally designed systems for more than 60 years in Peoria, IL, Bloomington, IL, Quincy, IL, Fort Madison, IA, Hannibal, MO, and other communities throughout IL, IA and MO. Our trained waterproofing specialists know that all homes are not the same and there’s not a one-size-fits-all approach to fixing a basement moisture problem. For this reason, we do a comprehensive inspection of your basement’s interior and exterior parameter, including water runoff issues around your home, to determine which drain system or waterproofing solution will be the most effective and least costly.
We then customize a drain system specifically suited for your basement’s needs to ensure that your home’s unique moisture problem is fixed permanently, quickly and cost-effectively. Most of our drain systems are installed in 1-2 days. For more information, contact us today for a free consultation and estimate.
WaterGuard® Drainage System
The WaterGuard® drainage system is our most popular basement drain system and proven to be the perfect remedy for many of our customers wet basement problems. Unlike other basement drains, which need to be installed outside around the foundation, the WaterGuard® system is installed in the interior of your basement running the parameter of your basement floor. The benefits of this interior drainage system, beyond its efficacy and effectiveness, is that your yard does not suffer the damage of deep trenching around the exterior of your home’s foundation and ruining expensive landscaping while tearing up your lawn with heavy excavating equipment. For this reason alone, our customers LOVE it! And, they have a dry basement.
- Features a wall flange with a series of 3/8″ openings to collect water leaking in from the walls. By redirecting water to a sump pump, this system mitigates excessive amounts of humidity that would otherwise filter throughout your home creating damaging moisture-related problems.
- Works on concrete block foundations as well as poured basement walls.
- Being an interior drainage system, it will not clog with mud and debris as outside drain systems are prone to do.
DryTrak® Monolithic Floor Drain
The DryTrak® floor drain system was specifically designed for monolithic foundations — where the floor and footing were poured as an entire, one-piece unit of concrete. As with the WaterGuard System, DryTrak is installed along the interior of your basement walls so there is no worry about eventual clogging. If your home has a monolithic foundation, this is the ONLY waterproofing system which will work for you.
- Able to be installed without jackhammering a drain channel around the interior of your basement floor.
- Will remain clog-free from mud and debris.